Welcome to Community Park
Shelters #2 & 3
Volleyball & Shelter #4
Boat Launch Pass Daily/Seasonal
A season pass can be obtained at the Gate House when entering the Park or at the Town Hall if no one is at the Park.
If you wish to purchase one as a gift or before the season starts they are generally available the first of December of each year.
Community Park Services and Programs
- Life Preserver Loaner Program
- Jumper Cable Loaner Program
- "FREE" Fishing Regulation
- Dailey Weather/Lake Temp Board
- Dockmaster Service - Weekends
- Fishing Guide List
- Auxiliary Coast Guard "FREE" Boat Safety Checks
- Bait Vending Machine
- Beverage Vending Machine
- "FREE" Lake Regulations
- "Memorial Bench" Program
- Free Park Brochure
- Free Native American Burial Mound Brochure
- Guest Packet
- Walworth County Health Dept. Weekly beach testing for E-Coli
- Porta-Potties at Boat Lot
- Two lighted sand volleyball courts
- Volleyball Loaner Program
- Beach open Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Fishing Pier behind Community Center
- Peninsula Fishing
- Swim booms added to keep weeds off beach
- Weed Clean-up M-W-F
- Don't Tread on Me
- Betsy Ross
- 13 Star
- 1861 Civil War
Park/Beach Entry Pass
- Pickup at Gate House when Park is Open
- Show Proof of Residency
- One (1) Pass per Family
- Usage includes General Park Activities, Beach (Swimming), and Shore Fishing
Non Resident ($25.00 Fee)
- Purchase at Gate House When Park is Open
- Good for all Occupants of vehicle
- Usage includes General Park Activities, Beach (Swimming) and Shore Fishing
Beach: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Park: 8:00am - 9:00pm
Need to rent/reserve the Community Center or a Pavilion for a function; click on a link below for our reservations form and pricing for all the options we offer.
If you plan on having beer and/or wine at you event, there are separate forms that need to filled out.
If you plan on selling merchandise or food in the park a special permit is required.
If you are using our park for your fund raiser and want to sell beer and wine, a Picnic License Permit is needed.
In order to qualify for this permit you must be a bona fide club, fair association, agricultural society, church, lodge, or society that has been in existence for a least six (6) months, and to veteran's organizations. §§125.26(6) and 125.51(10).