Kirkpatrick Park

Kirkpatrick Park Dedication Ceremony
Kirkpatrick Park Dedication Plaque
Kirkpatrick Park Dedication Flag Rasing
 Kirkpatrick Park Baseball Diamond
Kirkpatrick Park Playground

Kirkpatrick Park located at 4098 South Shore Drive, was built in 1964 with land that was donated by The George Kirkpatrick Family. Dedicated on June 30, 1999 in memory of former Town Chairman George Kirkpatrick, who served as Town Chairman from 1955 - 1959, and then Treasurer until his death in 1963.

The park is currently used for our local youth baseball team (Delavan Lakers) and by the general public.

Amenities: Baseball Field, Playground Equipment, Port-a-pottie (available from Mid-April until the first of October), Picnic area