- 2,072 Acres
- Maximum Depth of 52 Feet
- Public Boat Launch
- Public Beach
- Home to beautiful Community Park
- Abundant in Panfish, Walleye, Large Mouth Bass, Small Mouth Bass, Northern Pike and Muskellunge
- Excellent waters for sailing and ice boating
Community Park is open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. The beach is open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The park offers a beach, boat launch, playground, building available for rent, volleyball courts, historical flags on display, shore fishing, and more.
Users must have a park season pass to enter the park or beach. Town residents can pick one up at the Gate House when park is open. Residents must show proof of residency; one pass per family. Non-residents can pay $25 for a season pass, and the pass is good for all occupants of a vehicle. Usage for all passes includes general park activities, beach, and shore fishing.
Boat Launch • Rentals • Sailing School
With a new beautiful boat launch and over 2,000 acres of water, Delavan Lake is your boating getaway.
Easily get your boat out on the water with our impressive four-boat launch at Community Park.
Feeling adventurous? Rent a pontoon or fishing boat from a nearby tackle shop such as Lakeside Bait & Tackle or Geneva Lake Bait & Tackle.
Looking for a summer-long hobby? Check out the Delavan Lake Sailing School where people of all ages can learn the ins and outs of navigating the waters. Learn how to register here.
Northern Pike • Walleye • Bass • Perch • Muskie • Blue Gill • Crappie
Delavan Lake offers fisherman two piers to launch and recover four boats at a time, parking for over 150 boat trailers, bathroom facilities, a lighted ramp and emergency jumper cable services among much, much more.
Fishing services available at Community Park:
- Two Piers to launch and recover four (4) boats at a time
- Parking for over 150 Boat Trailers
- Four (4) Porta-Potties at Boat Trailer Lot
- New launch ramps (2014 Season)
- Indoor bathroom facilities at Community Center
- FREE DNR Life Vest Loaner Program
- Dockmaster Service on Weekends, & Special Holidays
- Daily Weather Reports posted at Gate House
- Shore Fishing Pier
- FREE Lake Maps
- Lighted Ramp and Parking Lot
- Overnight Park for Boat Trailers - $25.00 Fee
- $25.00 Non Resident Season Pass for Parking, Shore Fishing Etc.
- Three (3) Clean Boats/Clean Waters Cleaning Stands in boat lot area
- Bait Waste Barrels at Boat Lot Area
- Boat Prep and Sailboat Rigging Area
- FREE Coast Guard Auxiliary "Vessel Safety " Checks
- Electrical Panel at Boat Lot for Blowups, Charging Etc.
- Special Kayak/Canoe Launch
- Emergency Jumper Cable Usage
- Season Launch Passes