To: Town Board Members
From: John Olson, Town Administrator
Date: January 12, 2018
Please take time to read this week’s Friday Memo- -a general recap of the week and upcoming news. As always, should you like more information, I ask that you call the office, e-mail or stop in. Thanks for your continued support.
- At Tuesday’s Board Meeting, you will be considering Final Plans and Engineering approvals for the Shores of Delavan Lake Subdivision.
- Even though no formal action at Fire & Rescue, we discussed at COW allocating up to 60K for Powerload Systems for 2 ambulances. An updated quotation was found and is also on the Tuesday’s Board Meeting agenda.
- We pulled consideration for Fire Dept. Turn-Out Gear to give more time to pursue grant dollars first.
- A couple board members have requested consideration of the new Public Works Dept hours/schedule. A proposed resolution has already been emailed to you and will be considered at the Board Meeting.
- And please also remember, I will write a Budget Amendment resolution for your vote at Tuesday’s meeting to reduce 4K in revenue & expense for Clean Boats/Waters. I missed the grant deadline of 12/10.
- All Assessed Values for the Town are available online at accurateassessor.com.
- The Highway Shop is a “free drop-off site” for Waste Oil that is used for heating purposes. We are currently in low supply.
- More current lake information can be found in the Delavan Lake Report at DelavanLakeReport.com
- Enjoy your weekend!
Meetings next week: Board Meeting, Tuesday at 6:00pm