Delavan Community Park
Public Park – Open from 8am - 9pm daily
Our Park is located at 1220 South Shore Drive; on the Corner of Hwy 50 and South Shore Drive
Community Park is open from 8am to 9pm
The beach is open from 9am to 8pm
The Gate House is open 24-7. If no one is at the gate house when you arrive, please drop your payment in the YELLOW drop box by the Gate House.
The park offers a beach, boat launch, playground, building available for rent, volleyball courts, historical flags on display, shore fishing, and more.
Is there a Fee if I just want to go Shore Fishing, Swimming or General Park Activities? Yes.
Admission to Park for Residents of the Town of Delavan
- FYI: Guests are not required to pay any additional monies for a "park pass" if they are taking a boat out. Boaters pay a Boat Launch Fee (Daily or Season).
- Town Residents Enter the Park Free with Proof of Residency
- Town Residents can get an official Park Season Pass at the Gate House, when park is open.
- One pass per family.
Admission to Park for Non-Residents *anyone living outside of the Town of Delavan
5 Years & Under Free
6 -1 2 Years $2 Daily
13 - 64 Years $3 Daily
65 + Senior $2 Daily
Non-Resident Park Season Pass is $25 , which includes all occupants of a vehicle.
Usage for all passes includes general park activities, beach, and shore fishing.
Who is Considered a Resident?
A “resident” is a Wisconsin State registration designation by the DNR. You are a resident if you reside in or own property in the TOWN OF DELAVAN.
Delavan Lake Parks
- Five Unique Parks
- All Parks Open from 8am - 9pm
- Private Event Reservations Available
- Amenities Include: Outside Patio, Kitchen, Restrooms, Covered Shelters, Charcoal Grills, Picnic Tables, Playground, Volleyball Courts, Beach, Fishing Pier, Boat Launch, Baseball Field
- Explore All Five Delavan Parks Below!
*Not all amenities are available at each park, please view each park page below for more information.
Is there an Entrance Fee to the Park if I just want to go Shore Fishing, Swimming or Participate in General Park Activities? Yes.
Park Entrance Fee
$3 - Per Adult | $2 - Per Child (6-12) | $2 - Seniors
Beach & Boat Launch
Boat Launch • Rentals • Sailing School
With a new beautiful boat launch and over 2,000 acres of water, Delavan Lake is your boating getaway.
Easily get your boat out on the water with our impressive four-boat launch at Community Park.
Feeling adventurous? Rent a pontoon or fishing boat from a nearby tackle shop such as Lakeside Bait & Tackle or Geneva Lake Bait & Tackle.
Looking for a summer-long hobby? Check out the Delavan Lake Sailing School where people of all ages can learn the ins and outs of navigating the waters. Learn how to register here.