To: Town Board Members
From: John Olson, Town Administrator
Date: September 28, 2023
Please take time to read this week’s Friday Memo- -a general recap of the week and upcoming news. As always, should you like more information, I ask that you call the office, e-mail or stop in. Thanks for your continued support.
- At Monday’s Special Board Meeting, you approved Brian Kelly’s application to vacate a part of Lake View Ave., an unimproved Public Road off North Shore Dr. between Beckman Dr. and Cedar Point Dr. The purpose is to facilitate meeting setbacks required for new single family residential construction.
- Churchill’s Lounge, 2517 North Shore Dr., has applied for Variances required for parking at their business. Waiting for more details from Walworth County Zoning on the specific requirements. Tuesday’s Plan Commission agenda.
- All Assessed Values for the Town are available online at accurateassessor.com.
- The Highway Shop is a “free drop-off site” for Waste Oil that is used for heating purposes. We are currently in low supply.
- Out of the office tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend!
Meetings next week: Admin, Monday at 4:00pm
Police & Water Safety, Tuesday at 3:30pm
Park & Tourism, Tuesday at 5:00pm
Plan Commission, Tuesday at 6:00pm
Public Works, Wednesday at 1:15pm
Lake Committee, Wednesday at 6:00pm
Finance Committee, Thursday at 3:00pm